Mock Plumbing located in Sugar Land, Louisiana replaced some damaged clay sewer pipe with sch 40 PVC. There is much more than just digging a trench and gluing some fittings when you want a sewer line to last a life time. Mock Plumbing only uses a sch 40 PVC pipe when installing sewer lines. Most plumbers will tell you that a sch 40 pipe is an over kill and a sch 30 for sewer pipe is sufficient. When you consider what a sewer pipe may encounter over a lifetime, you would see why sch 40 pipe is the way to go. Consider a pine tree that is planted right over the sewer line. After thirty years or more, this tree has grown over forty feet in height, weighing over one thousand pounds which could crush a thin wall pipe. This is just one of the reasons why you should consider hiring only a reliable plumbing company like Mock Plumbing.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Fix Damaged Water Line in Houston
- 5 Mistakes People Make When Hiring a Plumber
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Houston Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?