Mock Plumbing replaced the rusted galvanized water line with both copper and PEX. Copper and plastic pipes are much easier to install and maintain unlike galvanized water pipes. Also, as galvanized water lines age, the interior of the pipe gets clogged with mineral deposits causing internal blockages. Hence, galvanized plumbing pipes are not as widely used now as they once were.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Fix Damaged Water Line in Houston
- 5 Mistakes People Make When Hiring a Plumber
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Houston Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?