Hose bibs are located outside the house or building and generally need to be replaced after ten to twenty years. Proper care of hose bibs will usually extend their working life. For example, when turning a hose bib off, it is not necessary to turn the handle as tightly as one can. There is a gasket at the end of the stem that seals to a seat. Over tightening is damaging to the gasket. Also, the handles often become loose or broken and can sometimes be a challenge to find the correct replacement handle. At Mock Plumbing, we encourage our customers to go ahead and replace all their hose bibs at first sign of any faulty hose bib.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Fix Damaged Water Line in Houston
- 5 Mistakes People Make When Hiring a Plumber
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Houston Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?