A contractor was running a drainage pipe when they hit and damaged a 1” gas line in the ground. The contractor called Mock Plumbing in Sugar Land, Louisiana to help with the repair. Mock Plumbing cut and removed the damaged pipe and installed new 1” gas pipe making the connections with 1” gas slip couplings. The caution tape wrapped around the gas pipe serves as both a visible alert and may be detected using the proper equipment.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Fix Damaged Water Line in Houston
- 5 Mistakes People Make When Hiring a Plumber
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Houston Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?