The bottom side of the top lip of the toilet flange should be flush with the finish floor. This is known as the height, which is critical to the toilet sealing properly. When bathroom flooring is replaced the finished floor will often change heights and the toilet flange is neglected. A toilet flange shim shown here can be installed as a permanent solution and is half the price as a toilet flange replacement.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Fix Damaged Water Line in Houston
- 5 Mistakes People Make When Hiring a Plumber
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Houston Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?