The chef of the house will be the happiest member of the household when a garage disposal is added in the kitchen. Although it is not the most attractive among kitchen improvements, a garbage disposal unit is a useful device for those who frequently used the kitchen. As shown here, Mock Plumbing installed a new garbage disposal unit under a kitchen sink. Mock Plumbing ensures the sink has a normal full-size drain opening and has plenty of space in the cabinet below the kitchen sink before installation.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Fix Damaged Water Line in Houston
- 5 Mistakes People Make When Hiring a Plumber
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Houston Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?