Kitchen sink is one of the most active areas at home. Aside from correct height countertops, proper depth of the kitchen sink should also be taken into account for convenient positioning of the main activities in the kitchen. Kitchen sinks has different depths, it may range usually from 9” deep, to approximately 11” deep, and having a deeper sink is better especially for taller people (5′- 5″ and above). Smaller persons (5′- 0″) could be at great comfort with 8″ deep sinks. Mock Plumbing suggests use of deeper sinks for better cleaning of bulky pots, pans and trays in the sink while reducing the amount of water splashing around the area.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Fix Damaged Water Line in Houston
- 5 Mistakes People Make When Hiring a Plumber
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Houston Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?