Leaky Toilet at the base is the # 1 service repair encountered by Mock Plumbing. A toilet flange is a device located between the toilet base and the floor. The water seal between the toilet and sewer piping is called Was Ring and it is placed on top of the flange. Two bolts are attached to the flange anchoring the toilet. Twist-n-set toilet flanges, as shown here, are used to replace damaged toilet flanges and can be used on both cast iron pipe and PVC. The flange is placed inside the pipe and tightened until the gasket expands and wedges tightly between the pipe and the flange.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Fix Damaged Water Line in Houston
- 5 Mistakes People Make When Hiring a Plumber
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Houston Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?