Most of the leaking water line under a slab are abandoned and re-routed in the attic. However, this is not feasible in this particular job which was a two story town house with no attic between the first and second floors to re-route. Mock Plumbing had to jack-hammer the cement in the kitchen in order to gain access and fix the leaking copper line below the slab.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Fix Damaged Water Line in Houston
- 5 Mistakes People Make When Hiring a Plumber
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Houston Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?