All drains must have vents and both vent size and location is guided by the State Plumbing Code. Shown here, a 4” PVC pipe, on the left, is stubbed up for the toilet drain. These pipes are roughed in approximately 12” from the back wall and need to have 18” on both sides either to the nearest wall or fixture. A 3” vent pipe, on the right, is stubbed up in the wall and will serve as a vent pipe. A 6” wall is required since a standard 2 x 4 stud wall would be too small for a 3” vent.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Prairieville Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?
- Prairieville Plumber Offers Discount
- The Expert in Prairieville Toilet Installation