When an ice maker or refrigerator water line was not run at the construction phase, tapping into an existing line is one option. This type of connection is not the most dependable. This particular connection began to leak after being bumped into during an alarm installation. Mock Plumbing replaced the fitting and advised this customer to consider hard piping with a copper tee for a more permanent solution.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Fix Damaged Water Line in Houston
- 5 Mistakes People Make When Hiring a Plumber
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Houston Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?