When an ice maker or refrigerator water line was not run at the construction phase, tapping into an existing line is one option. This type of connection is not the most dependable. This particular connection began to leak after being bumped into during an alarm installation. Mock Plumbing replaced the fitting and advised this customer to consider hard piping with a copper tee for a more permanent solution.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Baton Rouge the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Baton Rouge: What Sets Us Apart?
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Prairieville Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?
- Prairieville Plumber Offers Discount
- The Expert in Prairieville Toilet Installation