A thin walled corrugated black plumbing pipe is popularly used in most residential yard drainage. The usual problem with this type of drainage pipe is that it usually does not hold up over time and often collapses upon application of any substantial weight. Tree roots can also penetrate the pipe easily. Once this pipe is clogged, there are only slim chances of clearing the line. As shown here, Mock Plumbing was able to clear the drainage and pulled out a bagful of tree roots by using an electric snake.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Fix Damaged Water Line in Houston
- 5 Mistakes People Make When Hiring a Plumber
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Houston Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?