This pipe usually does not hold up over time and often collapses if any substantial weight is applied. It can also be easily penetrated by tree roots. Once this pipe is clogged, the chances of clearing the line are slim. Mock Plumbing, the best plumbers in Baton Rouge, LA, was able to clear the drainage as shown in the picture. By using an electric snake, Mock Plumbing in Baton Rouge, LA was also able to pull a bagful of tree roots.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Baton Rouge the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Baton Rouge: What Sets Us Apart?
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Prairieville Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?
- Prairieville Plumber Offers Discount
- The Expert in Prairieville Toilet Installation