Deck mounted tub faucets can normally be changed without having to remove the tub. In most cases, there are access panels that can be removed to gain access to the tub faucet. Deck mounted tub faucets are time consuming to change. The plumber is usually lying down while working and has little room to get the job done. This job will take two to three hours and can cost a minimum of $300 and up. Mock Plumbing has changed many deck mounted tub faucets in Baton Rouge and can provide a free estimate. If you need a Baton Rouge Plumbing Company, call Mock Plumbing Repairs LLC.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Baton Rouge the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Baton Rouge: What Sets Us Apart?
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Prairieville Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?
- Prairieville Plumber Offers Discount
- The Expert in Prairieville Toilet Installation