Deck mounted tub faucets can normally be changed without having to remove the tub. In most cases, there are access panels that can be removed to gain access to the tub faucet. Deck mounted tub faucets are time consuming to change. The plumber is usually lying down while working and has little room to get the job done. This job will take two to three hours and can cost a minimum of $300 and up. Mock Plumbing has changed many deck mounted tub faucets in Sugar Land and can provide a free estimate. If you need a Sugar Land Plumbing Company, call Mock Plumbing Repairs LLC.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Fix Damaged Water Line in Houston
- 5 Mistakes People Make When Hiring a Plumber
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Houston Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?