Cast iron is commonly used for all plumbing drain pipes 30 years ago. These cast iron pipes tend to corrode and burst over time and depending on the rate of corrosion it can have a life expectancy anywhere between 20 to 50 years. As shown here, the cast iron tee had formed two leaks and need to be removed and replaced.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Baton Rouge the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Baton Rouge: What Sets Us Apart?
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Prairieville Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?
- Prairieville Plumber Offers Discount
- The Expert in Prairieville Toilet Installation