A toilet flange is a device located between the base of a toilet and the floor. A wax ring serves as the water seal between the toilet and sewer piping and is placed on top of the flange. Two bolts are attached to the flange anchoring the toilet. Toilets leaking at the base are the # 1 service repairs encountered by plumbing companies. Twist-n-set toilet flanges, shown here, are used to replace damaged toilet flanges and can be used on both PVC and cast iron pipe. The flange is placed inside the pipe and tightened until the gasket expands and wedges tightly between the pipe and the flange.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Prairieville Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?
- Prairieville Plumber Offers Discount
- The Expert in Prairieville Toilet Installation