A 1” gas line in the ground was hit and damaged when a contractor was running a drainage pipe. Mock Plumbing was called to help repair the damaged line. After Mock Plumbing cut and removed the damaged pipe, a new 1” gas pipe making the connections with 1” gas slip couplings was installed. The caution tape wrapped around the gas pipe serves as both a visible alert and may be detected using the proper equipment.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Prairieville Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?
- Prairieville Plumber Offers Discount
- The Expert in Prairieville Toilet Installation