There are three phases in plumbing throughout a new construction project. The first phase is called the rough-in. The sewer pipes, made of sch. 40 PVC shown here, are run after the house is formed and before the slab is poured. Each of the three phases is inspected by a local plumbing inspector to ensure that the Louisiana State Plumbing Code is followed. The black plastic box with the pipe through it, on the left, is called a tub box. These boxes are located only at the tub and shower drains. These boxes are filled with sand prior to pouring the slab and allow for room to work when connected with either the tub or shower drain.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Prairieville Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?
- Prairieville Plumber Offers Discount
- The Expert in Prairieville Toilet Installation