Mock Plumbing Repairs was called out to perform a gas pressure test for a customer purchasing a new home in Baton Rouge, LA. Once the gas was off, a gauge was applied (seen in this picture) and the gas system was pressurized to 5 psi. The system must retain a pressure of at least 3 psi after a 24 hour period to pass inspection. The working pressure for a natural gas system is normally not even 0.5 psi, so pressurizing the system with at least three times the working pressure ensures that the system will operate properly. The city/parish sent an inspector the following day to verify that the gas system was safe and working properly. This is a service that Mock Plumbing can provide in a fast and safe manner so give us a CALL today at (225) 317-1992.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Prairieville Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?
- Prairieville Plumber Offers Discount
- The Expert in Prairieville Toilet Installation