The bottom side of the top lip of the toilet flange should be flush with the finish floor. This is known as the height, which is critical to the toilet sealing properly. When bathroom flooring is replaced the finished floor will often change heights and the toilet flange is neglected. A toilet flange shim shown here can be installed as a permanent solution and is half the price as a toilet flange replacement.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Baton Rouge the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Baton Rouge: What Sets Us Apart?
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Prairieville Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?
- Prairieville Plumber Offers Discount
- The Expert in Prairieville Toilet Installation