A garbage disposal unit is a device, usually electrically powered, installed under a kitchen sink between the sink’s drain and the trap. This device shreds food waste into small pieces tiny enough to pass through the plumbing system. Since disposals may vary greatly in size and bowl depth, before purchasing the device make sure to check dimensions so that the disposal you’ve chosen will fit under your sink.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Prairieville Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?
- Prairieville Plumber Offers Discount
- The Expert in Prairieville Toilet Installation