Main water lines commonly enter a house on the left or right side. A PVC pipe is normally used from the meter up to the house. Louisiana State Plumbing Code states that the water line has to be transitioned to either copper or galvanized piping. Installing a valve before entering the house is always recommended by Mock Plumbing for easy access in case of emergency. After twenty years or so, these main shut-off valves become damaged. The handle getting hit by a lawn mower and broken off is one way these valves become damaged. Above the ball valve, yellow handle, Mock Plumbing installed a 3/4” x ½” copper tee and installed a hose bib to supply water to a level control mechanism for a swimming pool.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- 5 Mistakes People Make When Hiring a Plumber
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Prairieville Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?
- Prairieville Plumber Offers Discount