Mock Plumbing Repairs removed a damaged 2” cast iron tee and replaced it with a 2” schedule 40 PVC wye. This particular fitting was draining the kitchen sink and often times it is the kitchen sewer line that gets clogged up due to grease build up inside the line from food. Mock Plumbing Repairs installed a 2” cleanout with threaded plug shown here for easy access when sewer line needs to be cleaned out using an electric sewer snake.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Prairieville Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?
- Prairieville Plumber Offers Discount
- The Expert in Prairieville Toilet Installation