A clean-out is usually installed when the plumbing pipe is run for a kitchen sink. Most of these are found outside the house located below the kitchen window. This clean-out allows for easy access when there’s a need to snake the kitchen drain line. In the picture shown here, a 2” cast iron clean-out was installed and over the years a PVC plug has replaced the old brass plug which was used years ago.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Prairieville Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?
- Prairieville Plumber Offers Discount
- The Expert in Prairieville Toilet Installation