As shown here, a freeze proof hose bib was replaced. Freeze proof hose bibs are found mainly on commercial facilities and can also be found on larger and more expensive homes. Freeze proof hose bibs are designed so that the water shut-off is located in the wall which offers some insulation from the outside temperature. There is a fitting that is usually installed 6” to 8” inside the wall that the hose bib is screwed into. This fitting had been damaged and required removal of some bricks before being repaired. After the repair, spay foam was applied to replace any insulation that was removed. This insulation hardens and will be cut back before the brick layer is fixed.
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Sugar Land
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Sugar Land the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Sugar Land: What Sets Us Apart?
- Sugar Land Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Prairieville Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?
- Prairieville Plumber Offers Discount
- The Expert in Prairieville Toilet Installation