“Homeowners commonly use garden hoses connected to the municipal water supply for a variety of purposes, including irrigation of lawns and flower beds, washing cars, filling swimming pools, bathing pets, applying liquid fertilizers and applying pesticides. Often hose-end sprayers are used, directly connecting reservoirs of chemicals to the garden hose. In each of these cases, the potential exists for backflow of polluted or contaminated water to the municipal water supply, possibly causing a health hazard. Hose connection vacuum breakers are simple, low-cost devices that should be used to help prevent backflow of water and possible pollutants or contaminants to the water supply.” – A. G. Smajstrla, edis.ifas.ufl.edu/ae113
Request a Quote
Call Mock Plumbing at 281-508-5991 or Provide Your Info Below and We Will Contact You Soon!
- Having Plumbing Problems after the Flood? We can help!
- Find a Plumber in Baton Rouge the Right Way
- The Best Plumbers in Baton Rouge: What Sets Us Apart?
- Fixing A Pipe Leak in Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Plumbers: How To Pick One
- Do You Need to Install A Sewer?
- Get Help From the Best Prairieville Plumbers
- Do You Have A Backed Up Sewer?
- Prairieville Plumber Offers Discount
- The Expert in Prairieville Toilet Installation